How to find your size
- Take a similar item of clothing and lay it flat, then take the measurements across the chest and waist.
- Use these measurements against our size chart to give you an idea of the size you should purchase
Grey Herringbone Single Breasted Deconstructed Jacket
Our deconstructed grey herringbone jacket is a versatile classic. Made from 100% virgin wool and featuring patch pockets this is a jacket which will become the cornerstone of any wardrobe.
- 100% Virgin Wool
- Deconstructed jacket
- Part lined
- Butterfly lining
- Notch collar
- 2 patch pockets
- Working kissing button cuffs
- Contrast undercollar & silk internals
- Dry clean only
Caring for your New & Lingwood Jacket
- Brush off any gathered dust or crumbs from your jacket at the end of every wear, preferrably with a clothing bush made from soft, natural fibres.
- Dry clean your jackets only when really needed, once every six months should suffice unless there are any emegency stains that need taking care of.
- Always hang jackets on thick wooden hangers and try to leave space in between each item in the wardrobe so as to allow the fabric room to breathe and dry out after a long days wear.
- If you store your jackets away at the end of the season, it is advised to dry clean prior to this to ensure no food crumbs or stains attract moths whilst in storage.
For London zones 1-3, we are pleased to offer complimentary Concierge Delivery with TOSHI on orders over £250. Choose a delivery time that suits your schedule, plus other services available at checkout.
We aim to dispatch all goods within 2 working days of receipt of order (may vary during busy sale periods). Deliveries are only despatched Monday to Friday. No goods will be sent out over the weekend or on UK Bank Holidays. All orders are dispatched from the UK.
We have extended our returns policy to 60 days in light of the recent Covid-19 outbreak. If you are unable to return your order within the 60 day time period please do let us know.
Our standard € EUR delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
You may return goods within 60 days of your order receipt. For full details please read our terms and conditions. Please return goods to the address address below.
If you have any further queries or would like to discuss any problems you may be having with any of our products please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102
For International returns:
New & Lingwood eCommerce Returns53 Jermyn StreetLondonSW1Y 6LXUnited Kingdom
Please click here for our Cancellation and Returns Policy.