Blue Stripe Button Down Collar Tailored Fit Oxford Cotton Shirt
Originally inspired by the buttoned-down collars of British polo players, this classic style shirt is made from 100% Egyptian cotton oxford cloth and features a soft, unlined collar that “rolls” to give a distinctly casual air worn with or without a tie.
- Made in the Italy
- 100% Egyptian cotton
- Soft, unlined button-down collar
- Tailored fit
- Adjustable barrel cuffs
- Skull & crossbones embroidery on gussets
- Wash at 30 degrees
Model wears size 15, height: 6ft/183cm, chest: 37”/94 cm, waist: 30”/76 cm
Caring for your New & Lingwood Shirt
- Before washing be sure to undo all buttons, to alleviate the strain on the button stitching. Remember to remove the collar stiffeners.
- Turn your shirt inside-out to protect buttons from chipping and to allow the cleaning agents direct access to underarms stains.
- Shirts should generally be washed at 40 degrees Celsius, but check the individual product labels for washing instructions that may differ from this.
- Line dry or dry in an airing cupboard. Do not tumble dry as this tends to wear out the points of the collar and cuffs.
- Iron shirts whilst still slightly damp for best results. Be sure to use the ‘cotton’ setting found on most irons.
- Once ironed, hang on a good quality hanger with the top button fastened and leave to air.
- If possible, keep shirts hung in a wardrobe with a little space between each to minimise any further creasing whilst in storage.
For London zones 1-3, we are pleased to offer complimentary Concierge Delivery with TOSHI on orders over £250. Choose a delivery time that suits your schedule, plus other services available at checkout.
We aim to dispatch all goods within 2 working days of receipt of order (may vary during busy sale periods). Deliveries are only despatched Monday to Friday. No goods will be sent out over the weekend or on UK Bank Holidays. All orders are dispatched from the UK.
We have extended our returns policy to 60 days in light of the recent Covid-19 outbreak. If you are unable to return your order within the 60 day time period please do let us know.
Our standard € EUR delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
You may return goods within 60 days of your order receipt. For full details please read our terms and conditions. Please return goods to the address address below.
If you have any further queries or would like to discuss any problems you may be having with any of our products please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102
For International returns:
New & Lingwood eCommerce Returns53 Jermyn StreetLondonSW1Y 6LXUnited Kingdom
Please click here for our Cancellation and Returns Policy.