Quinton Stripe Jermyn Collar Classic Fit Single Cuff Travel Shirt
100% cotton, fabric woven in Italy
Our new season Traveller Shirts are designed to make your life easy. They are cut in superfine Egyptian cotton shirting, woven in Italy by esteemed fabric mill, Thomas Mason. Thanks to its long-staple yarns and fine quality, the cotton used in our Traveller Shirts is naturally resistant to creasing, which helps them to maintain a smooth appearance throughout the day. Furthermore, Thomas Mason treats the cotton with a low temperature crease-resistant solution prior to finishing, which ensures that all our Traveller Shirts are easy-iron. They’re the ideal shirt for a man on the move.
Caring for your New & Lingwood Shirt
- Before washing be sure to undo all buttons, to alleviate the strain on the button stitching. Remember to remove the collar stiffeners.
- Turn your shirt inside-out to protect buttons from chipping and to allow the cleaning agents direct access to underarms stains.
- Shirts should generally be washed at 40 degrees Celsius, but check the individual product labels for washing instructions that may differ from this.
- Line dry or dry in an airing cupboard. Do not tumble dry as this tends to wear out the points of the collar and cuffs.
- Iron shirts whilst still slightly damp for best results. Be sure to use the ‘cotton’ setting found on most irons.
- Once ironed, hang on a good quality hanger with the top button fastened and leave to air.
- If possible, keep shirts hung in a wardrobe with a little space between each to minimise any further creasing whilst in storage.
We aim to dispatch all goods within 5 working days of receipt of order. Deliveries are only despatched Monday to Friday. No goods will be sent out over the weekend or on UK Bank Holidays. All orders are dispatched from the UK.
Our standard € EUR delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
You may return goods within 30 days of your order receipt. For full details please read our terms and conditions. Please return goods to the address address below.
If you have any further queries or would like to discuss any problems you may be having with any of our products please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102
For International returns:
New & Lingwood eCommerce Returns53 Jermyn StreetLondonSW1Y 6LXUnited Kingdom
Please click here for our Cancellation and Returns Policy.
Classic Travel Shirt Size Guide
- Take a similar item of clothing and lay it flat, then take the measurements across the chest and waist
- Take chest measurements start from 2" below the arm pit
- Use these measurements against our size chart to give you an idea of the size you should purchase
|Sleeve Length (from centre back to cuff)||34.9||35.1||35.7||36||36.3||36.5||36.7|
|Sleeve Length (from centre back to cuff)||88.7||89.4||90.8||91.5||92.2||92.7||93.2|