Crowhurst Soft Collar Classic Fit Single Cuff Linen Shirt
Our Crowhurst Soft Collar Classic Fit Single Cuff Linen Shirt is made using the finest linen yarns which are spun and woven into the highest quality shirt fabric in Italy.
The raw material for our linen fabric is sourced from the renowned linen fields in Normandy, a region known as the Terre de Lin. Once harvested the flax plant goes through a series of processes known as pulling, retting and scutching. These processes separate the impurities from the raw material, producing fibres from which only the best are selected to be sent to our mill in Italy for spinning, dying and weaving.
The result is a strong but lightweight fabric of the highest quality which renders colours and designs stunningly and is perfect for wear in warmer weather and climes.
Our button-down shirts are made to exemplary standards with French side-seams and a deconstructed button-down collar for an easier, more casual look.
They have single-button rounded cuffs and a split back yoke.
Made from 100% linen.
Classic Shirts Size Guide
|Sleeve Length (from centre back to cuff)||34.5||34.5||34.5||34.5||35.5||35.5||35.5||35.5||35.5|
|Sleeve Length (from centre back to cuff)||88||88||88||88||90||90||90||90||90|
Caring for your New & Lingwood Shirt
- Before washing be sure to undo all buttons, to alleviate the strain on the button stitching. Remember to remove the collar stiffeners.
- Turn your shirt inside-out to protect buttons from chipping and to allow the cleaning agents direct access to underarms stains.
- Shirts should generally be washed at 40 degrees Celsius, but check the individual product labels for washing instructions that may differ from this.
- Line dry or dry in an airing cupboard. Do not tumble dry as this tends to wear out the points of the collar and cuffs.
- Iron shirts whilst still slightly damp for best results. Be sure to use the ‘cotton’ setting found on most irons.
- Once ironed, hang on a good quality hanger with the top button fastened and leave to air.
- If possible, keep shirts hung in a wardrobe with a little space between each to minimise any further creasing whilst in storage.
We aim to dispatch all goods within 5 working days of receipt of order. Deliveries are only despatched Monday to Friday. No goods will be sent out over the weekend or on UK Bank Holidays. All orders are dispatched from the UK.
Our standard £ GBP delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
Our standard € EUR delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
Our standard $ USD delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
Need to return an item?
You may return goods within 30 days of your order receipt. For full details please read our terms and conditions. Please return goods to the address address below.
If you have any further queries or would like to discuss any problems you may be having with any of our products please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102For UK Returns:New & Lingwood LimitedFreepost 1061WindsorBerksSL4 6BR For International Returns:New & Lingwood Limited118 High StreetEtonWindsorBerksSL4 6AN
Please click here for our Cancellation and Returns Policy.