Red Soft Donegal Crew Neck Sweater
This crewneck jumper is made in Scotland from soft 100% wool with contrasting flecks of color in the rustic style made famous by weavers in County Donegal.
- 100% wool
- Ribbed neckline, cuffs and hem
- Made in Scotland
Caring for your New & Lingwood Knitwear
- Cashmere knitwear should be hand washed only, in cool water, using pure soap.
- Do not wring excess water, but squeeze gently by hand and lay fat to dry.
- For woollen garments, check individual care labels as different type of wool require different washing requirements.
- Never hang knitwear as it will cause shoulder dimples, and distort the overall shape.
- Give all knitwear garments a rest between wearing, to allow for airing and for wrinkles to fall out.
For London zones 1-3, we are pleased to offer complimentary Concierge Delivery with TOSHI on orders over £250. Choose a delivery time that suits your schedule, plus other services available at checkout.
We aim to dispatch all goods within 2 working days of receipt of order (may vary during busy sale periods). Deliveries are only despatched Monday to Friday. No goods will be sent out over the weekend or on UK Bank Holidays. All orders are dispatched from the UK.
We have extended our returns policy to 60 days in light of the recent Covid-19 outbreak. If you are unable to return your order within the 60 day time period please do let us know.
Our standard € EUR delivery charges shipping to the following destinations are:
You may return goods within 60 days of your order receipt. For full details please read our terms and conditions. Please return goods to the address address below.
If you have any further queries or would like to discuss any problems you may be having with any of our products please contact one of our team on +44 (0)800 0835 102
For International returns:
New & Lingwood eCommerce Returns53 Jermyn StreetLondonSW1Y 6LXUnited Kingdom
Please click here for our Cancellation and Returns Policy.